ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CONCRETE APPRENTICE_HCI Construction
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Construct, erect, install concrete forms and pour &finish concrete.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May be asked to lead and/or coordinate activities of co-workers while working on smaller projects.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Verify trueness of structure using plumb bob and level.
- Shape or cut materials to specific measurement using hand tools, machines and/or power saw.
- Erects moves and perform duties from scaffolding and ladders.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials using a pencil, marker, chalk or marking gauge.
- Align, straighten, plumb and square forms for installation.
- Cut concrete using a motorized concrete saw.
Understand and follow company chain of commandand reporting methods.
Retain and apply what is learned as it appliesto the next skill level.
Regularly attend company safety trainingsessions.
Ability to take direction and carry out jobduties as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to regularly at least 50 pounds of force
Able to perform job duties with little to nosupervision
Able to layout, form, pour and finish concreteflatwork
General understanding of construction practices
Willingness to put forth extra effort
Communication skills both verbal and written
Maintains a valid driver’s license and beinsurable under company insurance provider/program
steel toed boots
High school diploma or Equivalent. Three years or more experiencein a related area preferred.
NOTE: Thesestatements are intended to describe the general nature and level of workinvolved for this job. It is not anexhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of thisjob.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDBCertified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: HCI Construction, So Sioux City , Nebraska, United States of America