ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Air Defense Systems Engineer #493
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Air Defense Systems Engineer serves as a resident engineering expert, often as a team leader, responsible for researching, developing, and maintaining the anti-air models and simulations used to analyze Geographic and Functional Combatant Commander (GCC/FCC) war plans in support of strategic, operational and tactical objectives.
- Active Top-Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical, Engineering, or Computer Information Systems related degree required or equivalent related military work experience (United States Air Force [USAF], United States Navy [USN] or United States Marine Corp [USMC]).
- Assists in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of required analysis tools to evaluate effectiveness of contingencies and probable outcomes.
- Ability to conduct aircraft and missile penetration analysis against foreign air defense systems in support of multiple Combatant Commanders.
- Ensures community acceptance of models and methodology based on verification and validation of modeling parameters.
- Ability to analyze objective and subjective differences, resolves conflicts, and selects best estimates.
- Ability to anticipate future needs and develops policy and guidance material to ensure effective war plan analysis.
- Develop and maintain anti-air models and enhance model fidelity through research and analysis.
- Applies engineering knowledge to develop and maintain anti-air models used in EADSIM for aircraft penetration analysis.
- Ability to conduct mission-level and engagement-level studies employing platforms to verify model fidelity and validate model performance to ensure models used in mission analysis are operating as expected.
- Establishes work effort priorities for government and contract personnel, and maintains cooperative efforts with DoD intelligence organizations and anti-air experts.
- Ability to analyze anti-air threats and provide threat envelope information to mission planners.
- Performs a broad range of weapon systems analyses assignments developing methodologies for and evaluating the effectiveness of advanced weapon systems, related equipment, and force structures against threat countries.
- Utilizes scientific inquiry in the independent development of mathematical models and computer simulations.
- Demonstrated experience in modeling and simulation techniques.
- Utilizes engineering knowledge, mathematical and statistical techniques, elements of operations research theory, and innovative efforts to develop new solutions.
- Provides technical guidance, advisory support, and assistance on an entire project and/or major phases for broad and varied operations.
- Functions as a technical manager and advisor on contract and budget activities involving modeling and simulation.
- Attends meetings, conferences, briefings, and seminars related to program planning and advanced technologies.
- Self-starter with ability to multitask.
- Team player with a proactive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- SAP access is required.
Preferred Skills and Education
Rated officer experience
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: All Native Managed Services, Offutt AFB, Nebraska, United States of America