Job: ***25 Customer Service Roles for New Omaha Call Center***
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Customer Service
***25 Customer Service Roles for New Omaha Call Center*** - (RS15203)
Job Type: Full-Time
Requisition Number: RS15203
Location: Omaha, NE
Nelnet is opening a new call center in Omaha!
Do you want to be a part of great team of people where you will have leadership support? Are you looking for a fun, innovative, and fast-paced environment where you can utilize and grow your skills while you make a difference for Nelnet customers? We are a performance based environment where you have incentive bonus opportunities designed to reward the results you achieve. Nelnet associates additionally enjoy competitive wages and benefits that include medical, 401K, tuition reimbursement, discounted parking and a multitude of wellness activities. Consider joining the Service and Repayment team, one of our specialized teams, in the Customer Interaction Center where associates can positively impact our customer’s financial health.
Training will be for 4 weeks from 8am-5pm.
Shifts will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Respond to incoming borrower interactions (inbound & outbound calls, webchats) and provide follow-up on inquires as needed.
• Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy To Do Business With (ETDBW) philosophy.
• Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement.
• Ensure integrity of data and information.
• Update information on accounts in the Loan Servicing and/or Originations systems.
• Perform other tasks related to resolving customer needs, by displaying ownership on escalated calls.
• Contact customers on accounts, including outbound customer contact when appropriate.
• Negotiate transactions in accordance with established laws, regulations, and policies.
• Serve as a resource person within team as needed, including assisting new associates with training needs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Associate’s degree preferred.
• 1 to 3 years customer service experience and/or general office experience preferred.
• Knowledge of student loan industry Loan Servicing and/or Originations systems preferred.
Proficiency Levels (lowest to highest: P1, P2, P3, or P4)
• Service Excellence (B160) – P2
• Oral communications (I400) – P2
• Written communications (I450) – P1
• Teamwork (I950) – P2
• Accuracy/Attention to Detail (I960) – P2
• Working with MS Office (BT200) – P1
• Business Math (B760) – P2
• Problem Solving (I350) – P1
• Managing Multiple Priorities (M350) – P1
Significant time sitting, keyboard & mouse work. Must be able to work flexible shifts.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
This company does not have more jobs